To address the growing needs of multinational insurers and reinsurers, Wilson Elser is a member of Legalign Global, a closely integrated alliance of “best in region” law firms focused on the insurance market. Comprising four member firms that each enjoy a well-earned reputation in insurance law and dispute resolution, Legalign Global provides the insurance industry with uniformly high levels of service, quality and efficiency wherever matters arise.
Beyond Wilson Elser, alliance members include DAC Beachcroft (headquartered in the United Kingdom), BLD Bach Langheid Dallmayr (Germany) and Wotton + Kearney (Australia). Member firms collectively maintain 58 offices and employ more than 2,000 attorneys throughout the United States, Europe, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. While some offer additional legal services, in their role as constituents of the Legalign Global alliance, the firms exclusively focus on Insurance/Reinsurance Coverage, Insurance/Reinsurance Defense and Insurance Regulatory & Compliance.
Working seamlessly across international borders, member firms are able to provide a powerful combination of benefits, including:
- Deep understanding of the insurance industry and markets
- Indigenous insight combined with international reach
- Quality control through a common Client Service Charter
- A client-centric approach with emphasis on performance and results
- Cost efficiencies unmatched by a network of unrelated law firms
- Vast intellectual capital
- Innovative claims solutions
Visit the Legalign Global website to discover how the qualifications and resources of this unique collaboration may align with your legal needs.